Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, April 15, 2007 ::

Too many witty comments in my head to pick just one

Eh, more work. That's about it. With the E-7 gone, I sorta took over his roll. So I guess I'm an E-11. If only that were true.

There's really too much stupidity going on to post about. True part is that it has been going on all year long. It's quite sad. You would think that most people in the Army would have their heads on straight and wouldn't try to pull off stupid stuff every chance they get. Well, most people excludes Joe.

Regardless, the stupidity is killing me. Forget the Taliban; I'm dying from the stupidity surrounding the Army. I don't know if this blasphemy against the Army but it is full of stupid people. I admit, I have made a few mistakes (many actually) but I am man enough to admit it. And laugh. Some people just are so arrogant that they will never be wrong.

Never.

This is life, though. I had to be introduced into it eventually. I'm almost fully rounded out now. I know the rigors of marriage, the pain of bills, the stupidity of the world, and the agony of work. However, I still have children left. Thank the good Lord that it takes two people for that part of life to come about; there's no way I could do that alone.

Speaking of my better half, she called me the other day. I was so in shock and awe (the military tends to do that) that I had no idea what to say. I'm sure I sounded like a big bumbling fool to her. I seriously just studdered quite a bit and managed to spit out a few "I love you" phrases to her. She is doing well, though. She enjoys the training and is having fun. The stupidity of the Army is getting to her as well, but we all must meet that fact at some point in our life.

Another day down. Only a few more to go. This is taking forever.

God is still amazingly good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 1:20 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?