Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, May 15, 2008 ::

Better now than never

I just haven't had much to post about lately. My job hunting became a little more serious and I've had a few interviews but nothing as of yet. I had one crazy interview and I'm glad those people didn't call me back. If I weren't afraid of awkwardness I would have left the interview in the middle. I'm sure the six gothic chicks in there with wouldn't have minded. Long story.

But I suppose I have posting material again. Pigeon and Erk have come up from the great state of Oklahoma (always makes me want to shuck my arm) and are staying with me for awhile. It's quite an honor to be a hoster, but apparently I haven't been the best job ever. I mean, I should have known that taking people from Oklahoma to a BBQ restraunt in New York City was probably a bad idea. It wasn't as good as when Mattt and I ate there during the Super Bowl. Oh well.

Yesterday we spent most of the day sleeping (jet lag or something) and then spent the other half looking at the pretty buildings surrounding Broadway in Manhattan. Of course, we didn't get very far because Times Square is quite a distraction, but that's what it's there for.

We have also had the privalege of seeing JD for the last two nights after he got off work and JD and I have had the privalege of beating Pigeon and Erk at spades (we still want a rematch Dad and Tiff). Its been pretty fun hanging out with him again. I guess he got comfortable being quiet around me. Sure.

Anyway, so I'm not the best hoster, but I haven't had much (or any at all) experience in this field. Pigeon and Erk say they are having fun and that's all that matters. And hopefully soon I will claim my title as New Yorker, although some still believe that isn't possible. Its a perception thing I suppose.

So that's basically been my life lately. Looking for a job, getting freaked out by crazy interviews, missing my beautiful wife and waiting for my EMT class to start so I can commence with my life plan.
Life is good. I miss my wife terribly bad and pray the day she comes home will be soon, but at least I'm married to my beautiful wife. And we are madly in love. Things are good. New York is good. And no, Mom, I'm not just saying that. I still miss my parents, and sister and all my friends back in Oklahoma so don't everyone think I've moved away and forgot everybody. That will never happen.

Its time for my doctors appointment so I must go.
God is good. All the time.
Peace

P.s. This post brought to you on the Coney Island N train and Dyker Heights B70 bus of the infamous MTA.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


:: Ben 8:46 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?