Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, August 10, 2009 ::

Here we go, at it again?

So it's been seven months or so since I last posted. Why start again all of the sudden? Ann said, "Why don't you ever post anymore?" Here we go.

First, a little update. We live in Oklahoma again, back in our house. I no longer work for the physician staffing company; I work for Muskogee County EMS now. I finally got hired to work on an ambulance. I awfully excited about it. It's a bit stressful sometimes but still enjoyable.

I am enrolled for school again at Northeastern State University. I have changed my major, though. It used to be Education with history, but it is now cellular biology. Why? It interests me and its good for pre-med. Maybe more of the latter.

I guess that's about it for the updates.

So far this isn't like my normal posts. I guess my muse is missing tonight. We'll see if it comes back. To be honest, I think about blogging all the time while on the ambulance but when it comes down to put it on paper (or computer), it escapes me. Actually, while driving a moron from his house to the hospital with the floor of the ambulance covered in vomit, I had an awesome post thought up. "10 reasons to not call an ambulance."

As you can see, that post hasn't come to fruition.

I encounter quite a few things on an ambulance. When you work on the streets (sometimes literally) and your "customers" are the derelict, destitute, and down right stupid people of society, you have a few things to go home and laugh about to your family. The derelict are sometimes the funniest. I can't count how many times I have been cursed at by little old ladies. ("Shut up you. Let Betty talk!") And how many times old dudes have decided to strip their clothes and let their dangles dangle all over the place.

Honestly, you just have to laugh.

I can't wait to start this blog up again. Just sitting here I'm thinking of all the funny stuff I have gone through in my short five months of working. Oh so long left to go.

This is going to be an interesting chapter.

:: Ben 7:43 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?